2 months ago
A leading retail technology group is looking for an eCommerce Manager for UKI to manage their online strategic goals on brand identity, e-commerce sales and market positioning. Reporting to the Group Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for online marketing and sales strategy, delivery of online sales, brand alignment and multiple commerce sites across all business divisions and customer touch points.
- Manage all online activity in relation to traffic acquisition, sales, conversion and a/b testing and reporting.
- Develop and implement e-commerce strategy in order to improve website performance.
- Sales processing (management over commerce logistics requirements).
- Work with developers to improve website speed Minor Code Edits that are required from time to time.
- Work with the marketing team in order to improve quality and traffic acquisition.
- Re-platform the website to a new CMS, enhancing mobile capability.
- Research market in order to discover new trends and technologies in order to improve website performance with detailed understanding of the competitive set.
- Analyze various data points in order to deliver data driven strategies in order to deliver top performance and achieve business KPI’s.
- Oversee or directly manage digital marketing channels across PPC, SEO, Display, affiliates and email marketing and social media.
- Develop a content calendar and oversee website uploads and landing pages’ development.
- Report on site performance.
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role.
- A strong marketing & tech background with
- Experience working on digital marketing strategies
- Excellent understanding of web design and web analysis
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing channels such as PPC, SEO, Social Media Display and affiliate marketing channels.
- SAP (preferable)
- Magento (essential)
- CSS / HTML (essential)
- Knowledge of Web Development in order to be point of contact with our web development consultants.
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices.
- Knowledge of Attribution modelling, website speed optimization, A/B testing, conversion management, sales journey optimization, traffic analysis and reporting tools .
- Strong problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- Willingness to undertake further professional development in the e-commerce space.
- Degree level in Digital Marketing or any related field.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Joan Fahey, Head of The Alternatives Flexible Panel, 086-029-3560 or firstname.lastname@example.org