8 months ago
A leading high-end retail technology group is looking for a Senior eCommerce Performance Executive to support their online strategic goals on brand identity, e-commerce sales and market positioning in UKI. Reporting to the Group Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for supporting their online marketing and sales strategy, delivery of online sales, brand alignment and multiple commerce sites across all business divisions and customer touch points.
- Manage all online activity in relation to traffic acquisition, sales, conversion and a/b testing and reporting.
- Work with the marketing team to measure and optimise ROI of all digital advertising & media (paid, social) in order to deliver eCommerce and Digital KPI’s.
- Analyze various data points in order to deliver data driven strategies in order to deliver top performance and achieve business KPI’s.
- Manage digital marketing channels across PPC, SEO, Display, affiliates and email marketing and social media.
- Report on site performance. Ensure consistency in tracking and measurement to demonstrate ROI on digital marketing programs and user experience improvements. Share insights with wider commercial and marketing team.
- Provide recommendations to execute strategies to achieve SEO goals. Constantly measuring and optimising SEO performance and opportunities in collaboration with the SEO agency
- Work with product teams to take ownership of merchandising and content enrichment.
- Undertake competitive benchmarking
- At least 3-5 years of experience in an Ecommerce Performance role
- A demonstrated history managing sales budgets and forecasting, commercially astute and use data and testing in every aspect of your work.
- Must be proficient in Google Analytics and reporting.
- A strong marketing & tech background
- Experience working on digital marketing strategies and excellent understanding of web design and web analysis
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing channels such as PPC, SEO, Social Media Display and affiliate marketing channels.
- Knowledge of Attribution modelling, website speed optimization, A/B testing, conversion management, sales journey optimization, traffic analysis and reporting tools .
- Strong problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Joan Fahey, Head of The Alternatives Flexible Panel, 086-029-3560 or firstname.lastname@example.org