A leading high end retail technology group is looking for an eCommerce Manager to support their online strategic goals on brand identity, e-commerce sales and market positioning in UKI. Reporting to the Group Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for supporting their online marketing and sales strategy, delivery of online sales, brand alignment and multiple commerce sites across all business divisions and customer touch points.
- Manage all online activity in relation to traffic acquisition, sales, conversion and a/b testing and reporting.
- Implement the e-commerce strategy
- Sales processing (management over commerce logistics requirements).
- Work with the marketing team in order to improve quality and traffic acquisition.
- Analyze various data points in order to deliver data driven strategies in order to deliver top performance and achieve business KPI’s.
- Manage digital marketing channels across PPC, SEO, Display, affiliates and email marketing and social media.
- Develop a content calendar and oversee website uploads and landing pages’ development.
- Report on site performance.
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role
- A strong marketing & tech background
- Experience working on digital marketing strategies and excellent understanding of web design and web analysis
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing channels such as PPC, SEO, Social Media Display and affiliate marketing channels.
- SAP (preferable)
- Magento (essential)
- CSS / HTML (essential)
- Knowledge of Attribution modelling, website speed optimization, A/B testing, conversion management, sales journey optimization, traffic analysis and reporting tools .
- Strong problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- Willingness to undertake further professional development in the e-commerce space.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Joan Fahey, Head of The Alternatives Flexible Panel, 086-029-3560 or firstname.lastname@example.org