Ecommerce Executive with Digital for permanent position
about 5 years ago
- Site Operations – Manage all aspects of site operations, product merchandising, stock forecasting and fraud management. Optimise conversion rates and average order value. Monitor and report on sales performance, conversion rates, bounce rates, basket abandonments and goal conversions.
- Reporting – Produce weekly and monthly reports on performance, sales, traffic and customer activity and report regularly to senior management on performance against KPIs. Use reporting tools such as Google Analytics to deliver insights to improve online merchandising.
- Traffic & Content – Optimise website traffic working closely with the Digital Marketing Manager. Manage the promotional aspects of the social media and content calendar. Optimise site content to maximise organic search performance. Work with our UX partners to measure customer experience across the site and deliver continuous UX improvements.
- Customer Service – Be fully accountable for all aspects of customer service for our online customers from online user experience to online merchandising to aftercare service. Work closely with our customer service and retail operations teams to deliver seamless customer service across all digital touch points. Measure and report on our customer service KPIs for ecommerce.
- Marketing – Work closely with the Digital Marketing Manager to deliver online marketing campaigns. Lead the analysis and reporting of digital marketing activities, including Search, Display, Social Media, SMS and Email marketing campaigns. Represent ecommerce at customer events and trade shows.
- Project Delivery - Build strong relationships with internal and external agencies, commercial team, purchasing managers and retail operations to ensure ecommerce strategy and projects are delivered on time and to a high standard.
- 2-3 years’ experience in developing and delivering online sales and services.
- Relevant third-level qualification and ideally a proven track record in retail ecommerce
- A self-starter who is digitally fluent and commercially aware.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a capable problem solver.
- Proficient in MS Office, especially Excel
- Not a technical role but need to be confident in picking up new technologies.
- Strong organisational skills, with a high level of attention to detail.
- Innovative, with a passion for digital.
- Experience using a CMS system, especially Hybris or Drupal
- Background in retail sales or retail marketing
- Experience in using SAP/Business Objects
- Proficient in Html and CSS
- Working knowledge of Photoshop
- Google Analytics Certification
- Google Adwords certification
If this sounds like the opportunity for you then contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 01-6909719
Alternatives Group is an award winning, dynamic talent resourcing business with 3 key divisions:
· Alternatives Resourcing: No. 1 in the market for marketing, digital and commercial permanent and interim recruitment
· Alternatives Loyalty & Managed Services: On-site, performance managed loyalty, marketing and commercial solutions
· Alternatives Elect: Global executive search service
Our flexible and dynamic business models ensure that we can provide right sized, talent appropriate solutions for our clients, who are typically medium to large Irish and global businesses with Irish hubs.