over 1 year ago
Design and implement a retail coalition loyalty and rewards programme in LloydsPharmacy. Work closely with the LloydsPharmacy Sales and Marketing, our EPOS provider, project team, in store colleagues and the selected retail coalition partner to execute the programme within a defined timeframe.
- Take the lead in managing the loyalty project in LloydsPharmacy, with a focus on delivering value to the customers and increasing customer engagement.
- Map the end to end customer journey within the loyalty programme including exceptions to the process.
- Work through all executional details to ensure a timely and successful programme launch.
- Ensuring project team and external partners deliver key tasks as planned /on time
- Develop user experience analytics and business performance metrics associated with the programme.
- Work with chosen vendor(s) to ensure program mechanics are best-in-class (i.e., mobile app integration, portal user interface, etc.).
- Demonstrated project leadership in cross-functional planning and execution.
- Passion for the customer experience balanced with an understanding of the underlying economics of loyalty programmes.
- Strong knowledge of the retail industry.
- Experience working on a loyalty programme from a marketing perspective preferable (branding, acquisition, retention)
- Track record in successfully developing and deploying projects.
- Third party negotiation skills to ensure on time delivery of the programme
- Experience in mitigation.
- Superior critical thinking, analytical, communication (written and verbal), and presentation skills.
- Creativity, flexibility, adaptability.
- Excellent teamwork, leadership, organizational, and time management skills.
- Exceptional data evaluation skills with the ability to interpret data from various sources and offer creative marketing solutions.
- Strong interpersonal skills; demonstrated ability to interact effectively with all levels of an organization.
- Well-organized and detail-oriented.
- 5 years of experience in project management.
- Experience in delivering Loyalty/CRM projects preferable.
- Experience in Retail projects preferable.
- Project Management certification (PMP, Prince 2…) preferable
Hiring Manager: Head of Sales and Marketing