Digital Performance Manager - Louth
This is a wonderful opportunity to join a well-established organisation expanding new verticals, particularly in the area of sports nutrition. This is a growing area for the company and so they envisage this role could be a leadership position as they progress.
As Digital Performance Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Developing and activating the media plan, mainly across digital channels
- Buying media and managing costs
- Analysing online media performance, across paid social (Facebook, Snapchat, Twitter, Pinterest and LinkedIn), PPC (Google and YouTube) and other online channels such as Amazon.
To be considered for this position you will need:
- Strong digital campaign analysis skills, using data from Google Analytics, third party suppliers, DSP tools etc.
- Proven track record in strong digital campaign management skills
- Proposing the best channels for each campaign, knowing what budget to put into each channel and how to optimise it as the campaign progresses as well as ROI analysis
If you are interested in discussing or applying for this role please contact Kristin Ryan at email@example.com or call 085 845 2000
The Art of Talent Solutions,
Passionate about people | Passionate about performance
We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too.