Frascati Road, Blackrock, Ireland
over 3 years ago
leading Life, Pension and Investment companies in the Irish market. Our success is based on the solid foundations of superior product design, market leading investment performance and a strong ethos of providing high quality service to our Customers and our Brokers.
We have almost doubled our market share in recent years and our ambition does not end there. Our proposition is compelling and our marketing team is instrumental in delivering our message to the market.
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic, experienced Digital Marketing Specialist to work within our growing Digital Marketing Team.
This role will report directly into the Head of Digital Marketing and the successful candidate will have a background in digital with a good knowledge of the latest trends in that area.
Overall responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to, the following:
• Building the paid promotions and sponsored digital strategy using bid management solutions for PPC / SEM activity
• Develop and optimise top of funnel digital marketing activities – video, podcast, GDN, infographics in conjunction with internal stakeholders and third party suppliers
• Achieve maximum traffic and conversion rates for all sponsored activities
• Track, report and analyse performance for non-organic off-site activity using relevant tools including Moz, SEM Rush.
• Execute and manage e-mail marketing communications to consumers in conjunction with the wider team
• Post campaign reporting to internal audience via KPI reports and revise & refine where necessary
• Ensure all digital output is accurate and adheres to company policies, regulatory and legal requirements
Skills and Experience:
• Degree in marketing or relevant digital marketing qualification
• 4 years + experience working in a financial services environment in a digital marketing capacity
• Proven experience with Google Adwords
• Google Certification is desirable
• Awareness of the challenges social media presents for financial services organisations
• Excellent relationship and stakeholder management skills