€45000 - €50000
Digital Marketing Specialist is required to join a global health and wellness global organisation.
This position would require the marketer to have experience in the US market.
You will be getting involved in an exciting stage of development developing and driving digital marketing strategy to increase traffic to US websites.
What you will do:
- Managing a range of paid digital campaigns across relevant, country-specific marketing platforms, including management of budgets, set-up, testing, campaign analysis and reporting metrics – this includes setting up Facebook ad campaigns and Google Ads campaigns;
- Ensuring the US websites are fit for their specific markets, tailoring, and adapting content to the right online experience to various audiences
- Involved in building, maintaining, and monitoring brand content and assets across all social media and website channels, including content creation and responding to customer comments or queries
- Identifying new digital marketing opportunities to fully optimise the brands, as well as other key marketing channels to complement existing digital marketing platforms;
- Translating website content produced for the UK website to ensure that US sites are of the same high standards, both in terms of functionality and content. This will include blog content and product/landing page content.
- The role requires some entrepreneurial flair to spot the gaps in the market, but at the same time makes decisions primarily on strong analytical evidence which you will be expected to provide
What you need to do the job:
- In-depth knowledge of the US markets
- Great initiative, with a strong analytical mind and a methodical approach to work
- Good knowledge of digital marketing tools and platforms – including Facebook Ads Manager and Google Ads
- Proven digital marketing campaign planning experience
- Natural enthusiasm with a proactive, solution focused attitude
- A keen eye for detail
- Experience working to a budget
- Strong team ethic who’s also happy working independently
This is an excellent opportunity to join an exciting brand for stable and long-term employment and for someone who wants to be a part of a passionate, successful, and well-run company.