about 1 year ago
A leading Irish Agri-Food organisation is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join their Global Marketing Team. You will support both the Group Communications & Brand teams on all their digital marketing requirements and you will be strong with a creative content skillset.
- The role will be largely content creation and execution with a key focus on translating above the line/PR activity into digital content.
- You will be involved in brand planning but this will be led by senior members of the team
- Develop and execute digital elements of events and sponsorship
- Manage and track brand and group comms social media channels
- Content creation and management of communication tools for brand and Group (Intranet, web dev. online PR, social, email, advertising, video)
- Manage the Group Digital Content Forum – a digital ideas sharing forum
- Manage relationships with 3rd parties including media agencies, PR and creative partners
- 3-5 years’ experience in digital marketing/comms and brand planning – agency or client side
- Global brand experience would be a bonus – have the ability to work at a global level managing multiple stakeholders
- Passionate about the Irish food sector
- Content creation skills
- A self-motivated and focused individual with a proven track record of delivering success
- A creative and rational thinker able to solve complex problems in creative ways
- Excellent project management skills and ability to deliver multi-faceted projects
- Capable in standard Adobe Design Packages, primarily PhotoShop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Capability in video editing software (Premier or Final Cut) is preferable
- Knowledge of web design and development principles and fundamental understanding of HTML and CSS with an ability to edit basic code
- An excellent understanding of the international digital landscape regarding websites, social networks, video creation and mobile apps/sites
To find our more about this position and a confidential discussion, please contact Niamh Reddy, Senior Talent Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatives Group - We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too