Digital Marketing Manager - contract
about 4 years ago
I am currently looking for a Digital Marketing Manager on an initial 4-6 month contract to work with an extremely reputable and well known client of mine.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, this is an initial fixed term contract to drive the delivery of Product and Consumer marketing strategy and implementation of digital services,
The role will require working and collaborating across marketing divisions to drive overall brand audience and engagement requiring deep working knowledge of and passion for engaging audiences across a range of services and finding innovative and cost effective means to reach them.
- Senior point of contact for management of creative and media agencies to deliver effective marketing communications plans to drive awareness and usage
- Responsible for (predominantly but) both traditional and digital marketing assets with a strong focus on social media, content, digital media and AdWords (mobile and desktop)
- Budget holder and reporting responsibility for all activities against budget, revenue and audience targets
- Executing campaign strategy, planning and costing to deliver KPIs driving traffic and user frequency
- 6+ years hands on marketing management experience, within a digital media/ agency environment
- Experience of working with and managing creative, media and digital agencies
- Demonstrable project management skills
Alternatives, the art of talent solutions, passionate about people, passionate about performance
If this is a role you are interested in, please contact me for more information - Aisling Cunningham at email@example.com