O'Connell St., Ireland
about 4 years ago
I’m currently recruiting an extremely interesting role for a client of mine based in Dublin City Centre (North). They are one of the most well established communications companies in Ireland and are currently looking for a strong Digital Marketer on an initial 6 month contract. However, due to massive change within the organisation this will be with a view to permanency.
- Core focus on the Ecommerce site, but also running reach and conversion campaigns for new products
- Delivering valuable insights that drive quality content
- Optimisation of campaigns and carry out research to increase social engagement
- Provide insight led industry content for PR and social channels.
- Responsibility for the ongoing development and maintenance of digital assets and eCommerce channels.
- Analyse and identify customer/volume changes or trends and recommend a course of action.
- Strong experience in Content marketing, social media, PPC, AdWords and strong on data analytics
- Experience with direct mail and know how to sell mail to brands in order to convert them is required
- 5+ years’ experience in Digital Marketing environment
- An analytical and data driven mindset
Alternatives, the art of talent solutions, passionate about people, passionate about performance
If this is a role you are interested in, please contact me for more information - Aisling Cunningham at firstname.lastname@example.org