55,000 - 60,000
about 1 month ago
Digital Marketing Manager
This is an exiting opportunity to join a leading global brand as digital marketing manager for their Irish operation. This is a key role on the marketing team with responsibility for designing and implementing digital marketing strategies that will drive new customer sales and increased purchases from the existing customer base.
In this role, you will take ownership of online sales KPI’s and will utilise a wide range of digital marketing channels to drive the number. Channels include but are not limited to paid search, display, social, affiliate marketing and VOD.
Key Responsibilities will include:
Driving Qualified Demand
- Ownership of the digital marketing budget; Responsibility for devising and implementing traffic driving strategies to deliver highly qualified traffic the business’ website, utilising a range of techniques including paid search, paid social, display and VOD
- Measure and report performance of the full spectrum of digital activity
- Own Digital relationship with agency partners as well as Facebook, Twitter and YouTube to ensure campaigns are briefed, managed, delivered and perform.
- Briefing creative with internal stakeholders and internal creative team
- Manage the Affiliate programme and directly with Affiliates
- Assist in email campaign delivery
- Own key relationships with internal peers to deliver a central digital strategy
Conversion Performance Management
- Own weekly forecast/trading conversations with marketing and trading teams
- Devise a quarterly conversion plan to improve baseline conversion rates (site optimisation activities, livechat enhancements and tactical offers)
- Tracking, reporting & communicating conversion rates and collaborate with internal teams to create journeys to optimize user experience
- Delivery of online offers ensuring they are set up and tested.
- Responsible for designing, building and maintaining various Digital and eCommerce dashboards and tools to aid reporting, forecasting and measurements
To be considered for this role…
You must have at least three years digital marketing experience with strong communication skills and stakeholder management and proven ability to manage agency partners. Additionally, you must be comfortable interrogating and challenging media plans (experience with buying/implementation not necessary).
Contact Lauren Fahy on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01 582 4483 for a confidential discussion.
Alternatives Group - We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.