about 3 years ago
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Digital Marketing Executive to join our client, a leading motor group representing high end brands. You will have the opportunity to work on a small and dedicated marketing team, developing the digital strategy for the group and the brands they work with. This is a great opportunity to work in a young and dynamic environment with great career progression opportunities.
- Social Media – create and share compelling content to drive engagement across all social media channels, as well as responding to customer care enquiries.
- Website Management – ensure company websites are up-to-date and used to their full potential via the content management system. This will involve being the key instigator for the websites and primary liaison with content contributors across the organisation, as well as the third party agency for web design, support and maintenance.
- CRM activity - Manage customer data and assist with lead generation activities; liaise with third party agencies in implementing customer communications across sales and aftersales.
- Email marketing – implement successful email marketing campaigns by developing and distributing targeted content.
- Content marketing – create relevant and engaging content marketing strategies and content in line with the brands.
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) – ensure optimisation of all content for search engines.
- PPC Campaigns – executing and monitoring Pay-Per-Click campaigns across each brand.
- Data and analytics reporting – regular analysis of online marketing performance. Use the data to interpret insights and trends and make recommendations to inform data driven decisions.
- Campaign support – the candidate will play a key role in a range of campaigns across the business.
- Third level qualification, degree level or higher, in a marketing related discipline.
- Strong digital and social media knowledge, with at least 2 years’ experience in a digital marketing role.
- A digital leader and social networker - a regular user of social media with a proactive interest in the latest digital marketing trends.
- Excellent communication, written and presentation skills.
- Competent in design, photo and video editing skills using Adobe Creative suite programmes.
- Proactive attitude and the ability to work well within a collaborative team environment.
- Exceptional attention to detail; ability to manage a diverse workload and work to deadlines.
- CMS and database management skills.
If you are interested in discussing or applying for this role please contact Shauna at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 6618889
The Art of Talent Solutions,
Passionate about people | Passionate about performance