Alternatives is delighted to be partnering with one of Irelands leading flexible office workspaces, restaurant and events hospitality businesses to find a Digital Marketing Executive.
This is a permanent position with a competitive salary, currently working an on-site model with the hopes of becoming hybrid in the future.
As Digital Marketing Executive you will be reporting to the Head of Marketing and working closely with the Brand Manager and Senior Marketing Executive to bring our group of brands to life with campaigns via high-quality videos, photos, static social posts, infographics, gifs, website landing pages, and more. This is an exciting role within a hard-working, creative, and dynamic team.
- Collaborate with the Brand Manager and Senior Marketing Executive to generate original story ideas, develop fresh angles and perspectives for content executions.
- Research, pitch, capture, edit, and produce creative, original content and compelling visuals.
- Work with the Brand Manager to create and design engaging social media assets, dynamic website and landing page assets, and creative database marketing assets.
- Creating, managing, and implementing multichannel content strategy for the brand.
- Preparing and managing marketing campaigns across the brand’s online platforms.
- Leading content management and SEO and AdWords work for the websites.
- Briefing, managing, and implementing 3rd?party content, and liaising with freelancers/suppliers.
- Providing analytical data and insights on a regular basis to the relevant parties.
- Managing search agency relationship on weekly basis and ensuring on-time project delivery.
- Creating and executing social media content across the various platforms.
- Managing CRM function within the brand to ensure high levels of awareness.
- Creating a strong, memorable digital presence both internally and externally.
- Regularly reviewing campaigns to ensure the brands are best placed.
- Managing and optimising digital budgets for paid social and digital content.
- Storyboarding video shoots and campaign video shoots to drive product and brand awareness.
- Filming social media videos for feed, reels and stories.
- Filming and capturing audio for campaign videos.
- Photography for social media, product images, food/beverage images and our digital content.
- Event photography for both B2C and B2B events and sponsorships.
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience essential within a digital marketing position and evidence of campaign management.
- Digital marketing qualification to degree level would be a plus.
- Experience creating successful social media campaigns or managing blog/vlog collaborations.
- Confident with WordPress (other development is outsourced).
- Proficiency with SEO tools, Google AdWords, Google Analytics and Google Search experience.
- Experience with Canva or similar design tools.