almost 8 years ago
Digital Marketing Executive
We are looking for a talented digital marketing professional to join a leading business to business software company to help generate leads and increase conversions by improving online marketing, content and channels.
This role reports to the marketing manager and supports the wider commercial team. If you are successful in this role you will need all or most of the following skills and attributes.
Relevant work experience required
- PPC/ Ad Words campaign experience. Specifically experience of targeting small groups of decision makers though keyword research and competitor analysis. Google Ad Words professional accreditation a plus.
- SEO improvement through research, tagging and content marketing.
- Social network content marketing experience and paid media experience.
- Web project management experience, such as web site build and deployment, mobile site or application build and deployment.
- Excellent communicator with a flair for editing and publishing content to blogs
- A keen eye for detail and an ability to work through a marketing campaign from inception through to execution.
- Familiar with email marketing tools and tracking campaigns through CMS
- Experience harnessing social networks to help promote brand and commercial goals.
- Managing external partners/agencies
Technical competency required
- You will have a good understanding of HTML and some understanding of CSS
- You will be an expert user of Google Analytics, Ad Words and Google Webmaster tools. You will have a thorough knowledge of social network ad platforms as well as affiliate marketing companies.
- You will be an advanced excel user and are comfortable analysing data to produce insights.