South Dublin, Ireland
€45,000 - €60,000
3 months ago
Interim Digital Manager required for global FMCG company to start in February. (10-11-month contract)
A wonderful opportunity to join a very well-known company, working with iconic brands supporting on digital activity.
Reporting into the Senior Digital Marketing Manager, as Digital Manager you will be responsible for:
- Digital reporting; using Google Analytics and Google Data Studio to provide insights internally to the Marketing team on digital performance
- Liaising with agencies on paid search and paid social campaigns
- Supporting the Brand team with online content changes
To be considered for this position you will need:
- 3-5 years digital marketing experience
- Strong experience in digital reporting will be required for this role, particularly the use of Google Analytics and Google Data Studio
- Proven track record of good stakeholder management skills, working with agencies, guiding and challenging them on results and performance
If you are interested in discussing or applying for this role please contact Kristin Ryan at email@example.com or call 085 845 2000
The Art of Talent Solutions,
Passionate about people | Passionate about performance
We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too.