Digital Internal Communications Manager
€60 - €70,(flex depending on experience)
If so, our client, a leading multinational based in Dublin South is looking for a Digital Internal Communications Manager to join their team. This role is ideal for an experienced communicator who is eager to make an impact.
This role is being offered on a 12 month fixed term contact and is based in Dublin South, you will be onsite 3 days per week and work remotely 2 days.
The Digital Internal Communications Manager will be responsible for developing, managing and implementing effective digital strategies to engage internal stakeholders. Their responsibilities will include:
- Developing and implementing digital communication strategies that are tailored to the needs of our varied internal stakeholders
- Creating engaging content that is optimised for various channels, including email, intranet, video conferencing and social media
- Monitoring analytics and performance metrics to track progress and identify areas of improvement
- Working closely with other departments to ensure alignment between external and internal messaging
- Developing processes and setting up automated communications channels to ensure efficient communication across the organisation
The ideal candidate will possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. They should also have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in communications, PR or another related field
- At least 3-5 years of experience in digital marketing or communications
- Knowledge of current technologies used for digital communication (e.g., email marketing platforms, digital signage, intranet software etc.)
- The ability to think strategically as well as execute tactical plans quickly and effectively
- Strong organisational skills with an attention to detail