10 months ago
This is a great opportunity to join a high profile Irish food organisation on a 6 month contract with possibility of extending to 11 months. You will be responsible for the implementation, monitoring and optimisation of global digital marketing campaigns ensuring effective, optimised campaigns that deliver on their mission and strategic priorities.
- To assist in the development, implementation and optimisation of digital marketing campaigns
- To develop SEO strategies and content and technical optimisation to drive online performance.
- To assist with web editing, content creation and digital systems management.
- Assist in the implementation and optimisation of digital marketing campaigns across display and programmatic advertising, PPC, email marketing, social media and website.
- Create campaign content, landing pages and website collateral that aligns with brand positioning and ensures conversion rate optimisation.
- Track, monitor and report on digital campaign activities, using a variety of web analytics tools, to optimise campaign performance and ensure effective campaign delivery.
- Develop SEO strategies and content and technical optimisation to drive online performance.
- Lead on management of Google Analytics across multiple websites and the embedding of an analytical approach
- Day to day management of email marketing platform and ad hoc training when required.
- Day to day management of the Marketing Hub, with particular attention to usage and copyrights, training, uploading of assets and liaising with agency on updates when required.
- Monitor industry acquire and provide insight in online marketing trends and use insights to inform strategies and plans.
- Digital Marketing or related degree level qualification.
- 3+ years of experience working across B2B and B2C digital marketing campaigns.
- Experience with Google Analytics.
- Experience working with Moz, Screaming Frog, Search Console and other SEO tools.
- Working knowledge of programmatic advertising, email marketing and web analytics tools.
- Experience of content management systems.
- Analytical mind-set, curiosity and critical thinking.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to uncover online insights and a UX approach for best practice digital campaign work.
- Collaborating ability to deliver digital campaigns for impact.
If interested, please contact Joan Fahey, Head of Talent, 086-029-3560 or firstname.lastname@example.org