over 1 year ago
Are you a digital and ecommerce specialist interested in joining one of the leading global FMCG organisations? Our client is seeking a digital expert who has in-depth commercial acumen to join their growing digital team. This is an initial 12-month contract but offers a unique opportunity to join a highly successful business during a time of change.
Reporting into the Digital & Ecommerce manager you will be responsible for supporting digital change and recognition for the commercial benefits of digital channels along with implementing digital and ecommerce activation plans in line with channel and customer plans.
- Support both Channel Marketing and sales teams in omni-channel activation & embed digital and eCommerce plans.
- Collaborate with Group digital commerce team to exchange know-how and roll-out Group initiatives.
- Support Digital & eCommerce manager in ongoing initiatives.
- Monitor competition & industry on-line trends and share with internal stakeholders.
- Develop and implement tailor-made, digital-only sales & marketing content, mechanics and experiential activations.
- Compile comprehensive briefs for digital creative agencies
- Review all available eCommerce data to monitor performance and generate robust insights to build and influence customer plans on an ongoing basis.
- Own and monitor performance of content on digital & eCommerce systems, scorecards and reports.
- Measure on-line performance and optimize/course correct throughout the year to maximise profitable sales.
To be considered for this opportunity you must have experience in both ecommerce and digital marketing, and you must have at least 2 years’ experience in this space. Ideally you will also have experience in FMCG or a similar industry.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Ruth Meade, Senior Talent Manager - Marketing & Digital| email@example.com | www.alternatives.ie
We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too.