Design Research Lead
over 1 year ago
Be part of a world renowned agency involved in transforming customer experiences, reinventing business models and making sense of the patterns. They connect the dots. They create something from nothing.
The successful candidate will operate across all stages of the innovation spectrum, with a remit to build the future in real-time.
- Responsible for the design research team across all studio accounts
- Support and provide oversight on all aspects of executing and analysing primary research
- Define the insights and frameworks that keep the human at the centre of design solutions
- Own client relationships from the design research standpoint, building the value and impact of design research through key client relationships
- Present at conferences as a discipline leader
- At least 6+ years relevant industry experience and at least 4 years prior direct line management experience
- Prior experience with research design methodologies and their application, as well as designing applications that balance user needs, commercial interests and technological constraints
- Good understanding of visual design, interaction design and various technology platforms
Alternatives Group: The Art of Talent Solutions, Passionate about people | Passionate about performance
If this role interests you, please contact Roxanne Pedretti for more information at email@example.com