South Lotts Road, Ireland
about 3 years ago
A hugely passionate and successful Global Online organisation are seeking a Data Analyst for a new position within their Analytics team. Reporting into the Head of Analytics this is a permanent position based in Dublin City.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Analytics of complex data with a view to understanding the effectiveness of the commercial operations of the organisation and measurement of ROI in order to improve the business performance.
- Proactively drive business improvement through identifying opportunities and weaknesses.
- Support the business in terms of development on business cases and models for internal and external awareness.
Key Requirements Include:
- Black belt in Excel
- Advanced data manipulation and extraction skills using SQL, Microsoft BI Packages, (ProClarity, Business Objects) or similar packages.
- Ability to influence across the business in a growing community.
- Excellent Mathematical and statistical experience.
For further information please contact Sorcha Coleman on 01 661 8889.
About Alternatives Group
Alternatives Group is an award winning, dynamic talent resourcing business with 3 key divisions:
- Alternatives Resourcing: No. 1 in the market for marketing, digital and commercial permanent and interim recruitment
- Alternatives Loyalty & Managed Services: On-site, performance managed loyalty, marketing and commercial solutions
- Alternatives Elect: Global executive search service
Our flexible and dynamic business models ensure that we can provide right sized, talent appropriate solutions for our clients, who are typically medium to large Irish and global businesses with Irish hubs.