Data Analyst - Data Innovator
about 4 years ago
Are you interested in working on a broad variety of data analytics projects while working with people who are driving innovation in the use of data & insights?
Alternatives is working with a global brand with operations across the world to appoint a true 'data junky' for the role of Data Analyst. You’ll work in Dublin on local and global projects working inside a business filled with agile thinkers who want to make a ‘ding’ in the universe and interrupt the status quo.
Our client is a global brand servicing a variety of international projects in the data and digital space utilising the explosive powers of data to solve complex problems. Fuelled with creative insights our client seeks to build a team of excellent communicators; people who bring data to life. You’ll join at the start of an exciting journey and be one of the first analysts to be exposed to game-changing uses of analytics in the creative, digital and global marketing & insights space.
You’ll report into a project manager and digital commercial director and as such offer significant advisory on the customer intelligence area.
You’ll have a natural flair for communicating upwards and downward and be comfortable in presenting and influencing others across a variety of IT and Business functions.
You're intrigued by complex problems and while analytical you are able to innovate - cultivating a culture of ideation with the maximisation of commercial objectives firmly in mind.
Finally - you are the type of person who can work on your initiative and can see the bigger picture.
- Strong work ethic
- A learner & doer with a strong appetite for change
- A background in analytics, computer science or statistics
- You’ll have the capacity to communicate the value of data analytics & the power of insights in a client level capacity (not a business development acumen – a natural interest that will enthuse the key people on client side that you will work with)
- An interest in advanced analytics technologies such as predictive analytics & machine learning
- The ability to switch from task to task & project to project
- You’ll enjoy working with others and seek to solve problems and go that extra mile.
- Comfortable working in beautiful offices alongside people who are fast paced and driven
- Open to the potential of growing with the business and learning from Data Scientists
- You understand the role of a data analyst through and through
- Strong appreciation of data modelling & ideally some exposure to database architecture
- Naturally you’ll be competent in data mining and data segmenting techniques
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Knowledge of social media analytics or web behaviour research tools would be a ‘nice to have’
- You’ll have exposure to and a passion for visualisation (Tableau etc.)
- Third level qualification is preferred with evidence of ongoing learning and personal development
Apply now with CV for a confidential discussion
The Art of Talent Solutions,
Passionate about people | Passionate about performance
If you are interested in discussing or applying for this role please contact Adrian Clarke - firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 661 8889 ext 209 or 087 660 88 74 (until 8PM)