€40,000 - €45,000
8 months ago
A leading telecommunications business based in South Dublin are looking for a customer service manager to join their successful team.
You’ll be responsible for delivering best in class customer service by leading and motivating the customer service team. You will know your product, propositions and policies inside out and be able to communicate them with other members of the business.
- Implement production, productivity, quality and customer-service standards
- Improve customer service quality results by studying, evaluating and re-designing processes
- Manage budget and planning processes by forecasting requirements, preparing annual budgets etc.
- Be number and analytically driven and determine customer service requirements through research such as surveys, focus groups, visiting operational environments, identifying customer service trends etc.
- Requires an experienced customer service manager (2-3 yrs. experience)
In return, you’ll be working in a vibrant and fast paced environment that can offer you extensive career development and opportunities.
So if you are a results driven and ambitious customer service professional then get in touch with Shauna to find out more.
About Alternatives Group
If you are interested in discussing or applying for this role please contact Shauna email@example.com or call 01 6618889
The Art of Talent Solutions,
Passionate about people | Passionate about performance