over 8 years ago
Customer Insights Manager, Sales and Marketing Directorate
This position is based in Dublin and is a temporary position covering maternity leave.
The purpose of this job is to effectively manage all customer insight sources within An Post and to ensure that they represent a significant competitive advantage to the organisation. Reporting to the Head of Direct Mail, the Customer Insights Manager will effectively manage all customer insight sources within An Post to ensure that they are maintained to the highest standard. This is to be achieved whilst improving the competitive position and innovative reputation of An Post within the marketplace.
· Deliver valuable customer insights that drive commercial decision making for Direct Mail.
· Optimise our internal insight generation and customer needs planning process for Direct Mail.
· Optimise all consumer and customer segment understanding to ensure that it is aligned with changing market and consumer preferences and needs.
· Manage the insight planning and ideation process to ensure our marketing strategy produces maximum business impact and superior customer experience.
· Deliver robust market and customer intelligence data capture procedures that capture data accurately first time.
· Deliver leading edge research and insights to internal customers.
· Publish relevant research and insight reports for our external customers.
· Manage our balanced scorecard process which measures the success of all insight based initiatives.
· Manage and maintain Customer Databases.
· Ensure that we comply with all relevant legalisation regarding customer data, consumer rights, market and competitive intelligence.
The ideal candidate will have:
· At least five years relevant experience in managing a wide range of insight sources
· Track record showing progress and achievement in increasingly senior roles in a large organisation
· In-depth knowledge of best practice in insight generation and data protection management
· Proven track record of delivering significant commercial opportunities based upon insight and data and be highly process driven.
· Degree in an appropriate discipline.
Planning and organising
Problem solving and analysis
Salary, strictly dependent on experience and will be commensurate with the role.