over 4 years ago
CRM and Segmentation Manager
We have an urgent requirement for a CRM and Segmentation Manager to join a growing Marketing team within the financial sector. Reporting into the Head of Marketing. The key focus for this position is to manage the CRM programme and segmentation for the business and be responsible for the overall communications of this – driven by below the line activity.
You Will Need to Have:
- Proven experience in developing and implementing a successful direct customer communications programme.
- Experience with Loyalty, CRM and lifecycle marketing and the role of information in driving offerings and effectiveness.
- Strong customer centric mind-set with complete understanding of customer journey and touchpoints.
- A track record in developing insight led propositions from concept to launch and managing implementation.
- Experience working in cross-functional teams with internal stakeholders, external partners and working/managing a multi-channel operational CRM environment while developing strategic and tactical campaigns.
- Extending lifecycle communications programmes to incorporate renewal cycles to increase customer retention rates
- 6 + years CRM experience at least 2 in a management role.
- Experience managing CRM models and developing Xsell and LCM strategies
- Comprehensive experience in people management and managing CRM models, developing campaign management and performance analysis
For more information on this opportunity please contact Leanne Bradley at email@example.com or call 01 661 8889 to find out more.
The Art of Talent Solutions, Passionate about people | Passionate about performance