€60,000 - €80,000
almost 3 years ago
Corporate Digital Communications Specialist
Our client are at the very beginning of a hugely exciting journey in the development of a new Innovation Hub. Based in Dublin, this position is focused on the Internal Communications of this newly created centre to their extensive organisation via highly creative digital channels.
Reporting into the Innovation & Strategic Director, this is a specifically autonomous role where you will own the full development and implementation of the creative digital communication strategy for all Internal Corporate communications. This role is all-encompassing, you will not have a team reporting into you, but work cross-functional with Marketing and Internal Communications teams as well as availing of relevant external resources.
- You will join this new function in a large matrix organisation, set up to establish a new Innovation Hub in their central HQ in Dublin.
- You will work cross-functionally with key stakeholders in the development of relevant messaging in line with the agile, innovation communications with a digital strategic approach.
- You will be the architect of the communication channels, producing all messaging to support the Innovation & Strategic Director.
- You will understand the key messaging that needs to be delivered, influence key stakeholders across the organisation around this messaging and bring to life a creative and innovative process to implement across a range of channels in a consistent manner.
- Identify opportunities to use new and existing internal media, channels and tools to ensure audiences receive user-friendly, timely and accurate communication.
- You must clearly demonstrate your achievements in the creation and implementation of highly innovative corporate communication channels e.g. web development, film editing, content development, digital media, collateral, events etc
- At least 8yrs experience working within a large corporate organisation where you have played a central role with strategic Internal Communications with digital and cultural transformation.
- Proven track record in advising, influencing and challenging senior leaders and stakeholders as well as working collaboratively with colleagues across a variety of functional areas.
- Excellent project management skills
Salary for this position is based on experience.
The Art of Talent Solutions,
Passionate about people | Passionate about performance
If you are interested in discussing or applying for this role please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 661 8889.