A Content Specialist is required to join a global organisation on a specific purpose contract. This role can be worked fully remote or hybrid with offices in West Dublin.
You will assist in the delivery of content strategy across web, email, documentation, and other communications channels to achieve business objectives.
What you will do:
- Implement content strategy throughout websites building on existing foundations including Tone of Voice, Brand guidelines, Information Architecture, multi-media, conversion content.
- Devise a web content strategy and calendar that aligns with and delivers the org strategy. Create engaging, informative multi-media content. Own and manage the websites which deliver our brand to customers and intermediaries.
- Write, review, edit and approve content as required across all company assets.
- Ensure all content published on assets meets values, brand guidelines, regulatory and customer fairness needs.
- Make content updates and create new pages in CMS, and review and optimise processes around content requests, development, and website updates.
- Make document updates and create new documents as required, and review and optimise processes around document requests, development, and updates.
- Recommend and manage implementation of changes to website Information Architecture based on optimal CX.
- Research, review and onboard new vendor, agencies and tools as required for website optimisation.
- Identify bugs and issues impeding the customer journey through the website.
- Regularly analyse and report on website and communication performance.
- Work across the marketing teams to develop and execute the communications roadmap.
- Support the Brand team as required in all brand campaigns, ensuring integrated marketing communications across media.
- Create content for campaigns, events, engagement actions and communications plans, ensuring process efficiency and effectiveness.
- Bring SEO best practice into the web structure and content.
- Control assigned budget.
What you need to do the job:
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar marketing role.
- Business-related 3rd level qualification ideally in a Marketing discipline or equivalent relevant experience.
- Demonstrable experience in content management and a passion for digital innovation and consumer marketing.
- Keep up to date on marketing trends and have good understanding of marketing principles.
- Strong personal organisation and project management abilities.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience in content management development and implementation across copy, design, and multi-media.
- Knowledge of SEO and experience in implementing best practice SEO as part of a content strategy.
- Knowledge and understanding of insurance sector and/or regulatory environment are an advantage.