Dublin City, Ireland
€65,000 - €75,000
about 2 years ago
This is a fantastic role, at a strategic level on an Insights team of 4 with broad remit over a number of research and insights areas. This role will report to the Head of Insights and will be responsible for:
- Management of strategic research projects; brand metrics, consumer related research projects
- Data driven projects; management of more technical data heavy projects to assess the impact of digital advertising (working with an agency on this)
- Acting as the voice of the customer
To be considered for this position you will need:
- 5+ years’ experience in a research/insights/data driven role
- Energy and drive to continually optimise research techniques, improving on data output
- strong stakeholder management
If you are interested in discussing or applying for this role please contact Kristin Ryan at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 085 845 2000
The Art of Talent Solutions,
Passionate about people | Passionate about performance
We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too.