€43,000 - €45,000
about 2 years ago
We are looking for a marketing project manager to execute campaigns for a leading international organisation with an outstanding reputation and great culture. Our client is seeking a communications specialist to join their team initially for a 5 month contract to focus on their Lenten campaign. You’ll be working on some really interesting brand activations and will manage the execution of a large integrated campaign from start to finish.
- You will manage all aspects (ATL, BTL) of key campaigns, working with departments across the organisation to deliver campaigns on time and to budget
- Management of campaign budgets
- Agency relationship management
- Prepare and present reports on income tracking and project progress
- Maintain regular contact with regional offices to ensure they are fully informed about new campaigns.
- 3-5 years’ in a marketing campaign role. With experience in both traditional and digital channels.
- Experience with Salesforce would be beneficial or alternatively other CRM platform experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills as well as proven creativity and innovation
This is a lovely opportunity for someone who enjoys project management and execution of campaigns.
If this role sounds like something you would be interested in and you would like to build on your experience in the charity sector or managing campaigns, please contact Shauna at email@example.com or call 01 661 8889
The Art of Talent Solutions,
Passionate about people | Passionate about performance