Dublin , Ireland
€85,000 - €90,000
9 months ago
Key responsibilities include:
- Developing, delivering and implementing the external communications strategy
- Liaise with various stakeholders both internally and externally on a regular basis
- Develop and implement detailed communications and stakeholder management for major projects
- Ongoing management of media relations
- At least 10 years’ experience in a communications role where there was a high emphasis on crisis communications and strategic planning
- Previous experience in developing and implementing strategies and processes is essential
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent writing skills with fast turnaround capability
The Art of Talent Solutions,
Passionate about people | Passionate about performance
We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too.