over 3 years ago
Marketing Campaign Manager - 6 month contract
Currently seeking a Marketing Campaign Manager for a global non-profit organization. This is a 6 month contract and reporting into the Director of Fundraising and Marketing.
- Development and delivery of a new strategic marketing campaign
- Management of agency partners to ensure innovative and engaging campaign delivery
- Budget management of campaign development and production
- Collaborate on a cross functional basis with key stakeholders
- Manage two team members
Key requirements include:
- 10+ years in marketing or communications
- Heavy ATL experience with proven ability to deliver successful campaigns
- Clear achievements in the delivery of creative campaigns
- Experience managing creative agencies
- Good understanding of the media market in Ireland
- Strong project management skills with ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Available immediately
For further information please contact Joan Fahey on 01 661 8889.
About Alternatives Group
Alternatives Group is an award winning, dynamic talent resourcing business with 3 key divisions:
- Alternatives Resourcing: No. 1 in the market for marketing, digital and commercial permanent and interim recruitment
- Alternatives Loyalty & Managed Services: On-site, performance managed loyalty, marketing and commercial solutions
- Alternatives Elect: Global executive search service
Our flexible and dynamic business models ensure that we can provide right sized, talent appropriate solutions for our clients, who are typically medium to large Irish and global businesses with Irish hubs.