This role is fully remote, you will need to be based in Ireland.
What you will do:
- Develop and execute customer and sales incentive campaigns to promote new business, loyalty, and retention, with relevant Senior Management approvals and sign off.
- Create compelling marketing collateral and communication materials to support campaign objectives
- Monitor campaign performance, analyse data, and make data-driven adjustments to optimize results.
- Design and implement long-term strategies and programs to assist with increasing customer lifetime in the company.
- Cross-Functional Collaboration with Marketing, Product, and Sales teams
- Provide support and resources to sales to enhance their product knowledge and sales effectiveness.
- Utilize data analytics tools to assess the effectiveness of campaigns and loyalty programs.
What you need to do the job:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field.
- Proven experience (5+ years) in campaign management, loyalty programs, or similar roles
- Financial services sector experience desirable
- Managerial experience, excellent leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to handle multiple campaigns simultaneously.
- Strong data & analytical capabilities to measure, track and analyse the performance of all activities.