Dublin , Ireland
€55,000 - €60,000
over 3 years ago
A leading telecommunications business based in South Dublin are looking for a customer centric campaign manager to join their successful marketing team.
You’ll be responsible for delivering best in class loyalty and retention marketing campaigns that put the customer at the heart of our communications. Ideally you’ll be experienced at delivering campaigns to a wide base of consumers.
This is a hugely exciting time to join the business as they are creating and building a marketing department with a difference.
To be considered for this role you will need to be:
- Educated to degree level.
- Solid background in CRM, Retention and Loyalty, at least 5 years.
- Practical campaign development and delivery experience, at least 3 years.
- Proven experience in the use of an integrated campaigns management system such as Unica, Chordiant, etc, at least 3 years.
- Strong analytical & interpretative skills.
- Previous experience of base management and customer life time value management.
- Must be very familiar with MS Excel, MS Access and advanced techniques on these tools.
- Data discovery and profiling.
In return, you’ll be working in a vibrant and fast paced environment that can offer you extensive career development and opportunities.
So if you are a results driven and ambitious customer marketing professional then get in touch with Faye to find out more.
About Alternatives Group
If you are interested in discussing or applying for this role please contact Faye Constance firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 6618889
The Art of Talent Solutions,
Passionate about people | Passionate about performance