3 months ago
A hugely progressive Global Technology organisation are seeking a Business Intelligence and Strategy Manager to join their senior team and help shape the future of this Irish business as it continues to grow on a global scale.
You will be driving research and providing insights in relation to competitor analysis, market analysis and overall sector activity and opportunities.
- Working with a fantastic team in a highly collaborative role, some of the main responsibilities with this position include:
- Identify market trends and opportunities through effective analysis of client behaviour, conducting in-depth competitor analysis and business performance data analysis.
- Provide strategic direction and management for the delivery of actionable insights and market intelligence.
- Proactively identify business research requirements. Working with other teams to deliver business insights from all available data.
- Work closely with colleagues to ensure understanding and integration of research outcomes, insights and market intelligence in campaign planning and decision making.
Experience you will need:
- Experience within a business intelligence or advisory role;
- Understanding of Excel and BI tools. E.g. Tableau, Cognos, Logic Analytics etc.
- Ability to interpret large amounts of data and to multi-task with strong analytical and critical thinking.
- Ability to communicate technical information to a non-technical audience and advise on results.
This company is headquartered in Munster but is open to flexible working arangements for the successful candidate.
If this sounds like you......
Contact Faye Constance Head of Talent at firstname.lastname@example.org or +353 01 661 8889.
Alternatives Group - We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too.