22 days ago
Alternatives is delighted to be partnering with one of Irelands leading flexible office workspaces, restaurant and events hospitality businesses to find a Brand Manager.
This is a permanent position with a competitive salary, currently working an on-site model with the hopes of becoming hybrid in the future with an excellent company culture, wellness days, discounted healthcare and a virtual health and wellness portal.
This is an exciting role for an enthusiastic and creative Brand Manager to join our Dublin team, while supporting the overall business which includes our members network and flexible workspace & coworking locations in Belfast and Cork, as well as our restaurant and events hospitality businesses.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Develop and manage the creation of internal communication marketing materials.
- Manage advertising and design – Print, promotional, digital materials and collateral.
- Create ebooks and digital marketing collateral when and where necessary.
- Plan and oversee the strategic development of marketing collateral and brand assets.
- Project manage and oversee videography and photography projects.
- Help develop and execute BTL & ATL advertising.
- Create and design engaging social media assets, dynamic website and landing page assets, and creative database marketing assets for campaigns, retailer/product marketing.
- Manage software and systems such as HubSpot, SurveyMonkey and others.
- Support the maintenance, design and development of websites.
- Work with the Digital Marketing Executive on the implementation of content and media strategies.
- Provide supporting assets to help grow digital marketing campaigns across all channels.
- Working closely with the Head of Marketing, devise targeted digital marketing programs to drive brand awareness and creating compelling content.
- Maintain an effective, cohesive, and highly engaging brand message through digital campaigns.
- Deliver impactful, innovative design that brings the brand and message to life across all marketing assets.
- Event production (booth design, banners, and other event associated artwork).
What We’d Like From You:
- Degree level in Multi-Media Design, Creative Media, Graphic Design or relevant qualification.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, InDesign, Premiere Pro etc.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a brand marketing role ideally in B2B.
- Skilled with CRM automation (e.g. HubSpot, Salesforce, etc).
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop.
- Project management experience.
- Warm, outgoing personality with the ability to build relationships and collaborate with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent design skills with a portfolio of proven presentation and digital content design experience executed across both online and traditional channels.
- Skilled at both long-form and real-time/immediate content creation and distribution strategies.
- Expertise in social media and website metrics and best practices.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.