almost 2 years ago
This role will report to and work closely with the marketing manager on all ATL and digital brand communications.
- Contribute to the delivery of the marketing strategy in line with the business growth targets
- Develop and execute trading campaigns for the UK and Irish markets
- Manage marketing campaigns to drive traffic growth to the website.
- Assist in developing annual brand plans, playing a key role in agency briefing and planning execution
- Monitor all marketing activity to ensure deadlines, targets and KPIs are met.
- Brief and manage creative, media, research and design agencies, and enforce all brand guidelines
- Contribute to new campaign development and adopt new media and evolving consumption patterns to optimise reach and effectiveness
- Assist in the management and administration of the marketing budget
- minimum of 3 years experience in a customer facing marketing role
- 3rd level qualification with a business and marketing degree
- Strong ATL campaign management experience
- Experience with managing agency partners
- You will be a self-starter, able to multi-task and work to tight deadlines.
Shauna Daly | Talent Manager | Alternatives
The Art of Talent Solutions,
Passionate about people | Passionate about performance
We provide a diverse range of opportunities – permanent, contract and consulting – for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too.