5 months ago
We have a fantastic new opportunity for a candidate to join an exciting team as Interim Brand Manager on a 6 month contract, looking after a growing brand across Europe. This role would be perfect for a brand manager with experience in brand marketing execution as well as developing a detailed research plan for each of the markets.
The company is looking for an ambitious candidate with a passion for food and building brands to join their team, reporting to the overall marketing manager, you will work alongside the wider brand team and the European account management and sales teams.
- Develop and manage brand activation plan across European territories,with a particular digital focus
- Ensure return on investment and best use of budget for brand activation plan
- Work with the marketing manager to deliver research plans for all markets, to thoroughly understand the brand through the eyes of shoppers and consumers
- Develop consumer insight plan to support development of brand plans
- Work in conjunction with the Marketing Manager to manage relationships with all agencies
- You will have a 3rd level qualification and 3+ years working in FMCG environment
- A passion food and building brands
- A passionate and committed individual with the ability to influence and challenge while remaining resilient and assertive
- Strong Commercial flair
- Ability to build close working relationships with stakeholders at all levels, internally and externally.
If you are looking to working in an open and autonomous environment with a great supportive team, where you can showcase your drive and enthusiasm please contact Shauna Daly, Talent Manager on 01 661 8889 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Art of Talent Solutions,
Passionate about people | Passionate about performance
We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too.