almost 4 years ago
A great opportunity has arisen to join one of Ireland’s leading FMCG businesses on a maternity contract beginning in January in 2018 for a Brand Manager.
This is a broad and varied role where you’ll be given the opportunity to work across a number of leading brands within the health and wellbeing space.
You’ll be managing TTL brand campaigns working with a collaborative team based in Dublin.
- Accountable for the Brand Marketing budget for a number of products within the health and wellbeing industry.
- Develop, maximise and enhance the digital presence including website, social media and e-marketing
- Organise, execute, follow-up and review the key events to promote core products, programmes and build loyalty with customers
- Manage the planning and activation of sponsorship activity
- Develop and support planning documents and internal communications.
- Work closely with national and international sales teams and distributors.
This would suit someone available immediately in 2018 who has experience managing brand campaigns within an FMCG business. For the right person and skillset the option for flexi working will be available.
To be successful in this role you will need to have these key requirements:
- Experience developing brand marketing campaigns in an FMCG business.
- Commercially minded with great budget management and the ability to work within timelines and deadlines.
- A good team player with strong stakeholder management and the ability to hit the ground running.
- Full TTL marketing campaign experience.
For a confidential discussion, please send on your CV to Faye Constance, Senior Talent Manager - Marketing
The Art of Talent Solutions, Passionate about people | Passionate about performance