Dublin , Ireland
almost 3 years ago
An assistant brand manager is required to join a leading FMCG team to work on an exciting 12-month contract starting immediately.
Working as part of a diverse marketing team, this role will be responsible for delivering exceptional results through brilliant creation & execution and contribute to the delivery of the European marketing plan.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Input into the development of brand communication
- Supporting the execution of brand plans working cross functionally in the Irish and European market
- You will be instrumental in leading communications locally and supporting the partners in Europe
- Brand Analysis and research will be core to the role
- 2- 3 years’ experience in a brand management role and working in a fast-paced environment
- Educated to degree level / business school graduate, or equivalent, with Marketing subject preferred
- Strong Analytical skills – sees patterns and connections across data to understand and report on drivers of performance
- Has a passion for brands and the evolving consumer landscape
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- FMCG experience is preferred but not essential
For a confidential discussion, please contact Niamh Reddy, Senior Talent Manager | email@example.com | www.alternatives.ie
We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too.