almost 4 years ago
Are you an assistant brand manager with FMCG/Pharma experience? Would you like to join a globally recognisable brand?
If so this is the role for you! Our client is seeking an assistant brand manager who would be comfortable having responsibility for the operational leadership of key projects for some of the company’s top brands.
Reporting into the customer marketing manager you will be responsible for both inputting into the brand strategy and for the development and execution of key elements of the annual operating plan in line with agreed commercial goals.
- Leadership of key projects within the 12 month annual operating plan for 3 of the top brands in the organisation and input into 3 year category plan
- Execution of key projects in line with company values and behaviours
- Building and sharing of market and stakeholder understanding, and contributing to the identification of actionable insights for the brands
- Assisting in the identification and assessment of new opportunities for category and brand growth and the development of launch plans
- Assisting in the development, execution and evaluation of stakeholder connection activities and effective communication with agencies
- Financial management of projects ensuring delivery to budget within agreed timelines, and assisting in cost optimisation and ROI evaluation of activities
To be considered for this role you must have a strong ability to work cross-functionally, be a natural communicator and have great project management skills.
Alternatives Group The Art of Talent Solutions,
Passionate about people | Passionate about performance
If you are interested in discussing or applying for this role please contact Leanne at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 669 8105.